Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love Bags

Love Bags
I love the bags, the bags are the best friend of women. My mom loves bags. My sister loves bags. Old sister has found a new boyfriend last week. They love each other. She loves the bags. Not everyone loves handbags. My classmate Jessica hates to take anything with them. Another classmate of Jamaica love taking everything with him. So Jessica dose not need a bag. Jamaica dose of a handbag. But the aunt of Jessica. He is rich. She loves purses and bags. Jessica sent a new handbag. It 's a beautiful handbag. Jessica does not like, but she loves her aunt so she has a wonderful new handbag. Jamaica is an aunt. He is not rich. He loves cookies and cakes. Jamaica has sent a new pie. This is a beautiful cake. Jamaica does not like, but he loves his aunt so he has a new beautiful cake. Jamaica hates Jessica. Jessica wants to send a beautiful bag, Jamaica. Jamaica is happy. Jamaica is a beautiful new purse. I'm not happy.

I'm not a new handbag. I asked my mother to buy me a new beautiful handbag.

My mother decided to buy a beautiful new purse. I'm happy. My mother is happy. My cat is not happy. I'm an old bag and bring my old portfolio. I do not go through the door. My mother closes the door. I do not drive a car. This is an old car. Turn left then right and then left and right. I stop the car. I'm going with the car. My mother hangs the machine. I go through the motion. My mother goes through the motion. We buy our beautiful new handbag. I do not go through the door. My mother goes to the door. My mother opened the car. I do not drive a car. I turn to the left and right, then left and right. I stop the car. My mother opened the door. I do not go through the door. I'm happy. My mother is happy. It 's a happy day. I have a wonderful new handbag. Jamaica is happy. Jessica is happy. My cat is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment